Cy's Birdie Classic
ISU Alumni Association/Liberty Mutual Alumni Cup
Cy's Birdie Classic
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Tournament Club of Iowa
Polk City, Iowa
11:30 a.m.: Check-in begins
1 p.m.: Shotgun start
6 p.m. 19th Hole Reception/Silent Auction/Awards Presentation
$100 ISUAA member
Registrations accepted now-May 24
A Day of Networking with Iowa State alumni & friends!
The Iowa State University Alumni Association is one of 20 Liberty Mutual Alumni Cup tournaments held throughout the U.S. Golfers of all skill levels are encouraged to participate in this nationwide scramble format. Participants can form their own teams or be placed with other participants by the Association. Teams must consist of four amateur players. Everyone--men and women, scratch golfers, and high handicappers--will have a chance to compete and win great prizes!
This year’s tournament has been selected to be affiliated with the Liberty Mutual Alumni Cup program, one of a few throughout the country. Additional prizes and other fantastic giveaways, including Nike apparel and equipment, and a subscription to Golf Digest will be included for each golfer! Prizes will be given to the top five lowest scoring teams.
The winning golf team (lowest gross score) will qualify to represent Iowa State University and play at legendary Pinehurst #2 & #4 in the Acura College Alumni Team Championship Oct. 31- Nov, 3, 2013*. Here you will compete against other alumni teams from across the country for prizes and the chance to be crowned the National College Alumni Team Champions.
*must be an ISU graduate or member of the Alumni Association to represent ISU at Pinehurst. All expenses paid except airfare. (Watch a video about the 2012 event or follow the event on Facebook.) Among the other schools participating in the championship are Baylor, TCU, Kansas, Iowa, Ohio State, Illinois, Oregon, North Carolina, Tennessee, and many more.
Golfer’s Package includes:
Green Fee and Cart
Use of Driving Range
Liberty Mutual Duffle of Gifts
2 Beverage tickets
19th Hole Reception
*Extra reception tickets available for $20/ISUAA member and $25 nonmember
Questions may be directed to Heather Botine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-294-9171.
- $5,500 Presenting Sponsor (includes 2 foursomes, company name/logo on all tournament promotional materials, recognition at awards reception, signage on all holes, giveaway opportunity, and company name/logo/link on tournament website and marketing materials)
- $3,500 Golf Cart Sponsor (includes 2 foursomes, company name/logo on all tournament promotional materials and all golf carts, giveaway opportunity, and company name/logo/link on tournament website and marketing materials)
- $2,500 19th Hole Reception Sponsor (includes 1 foursome, company name/logo/link on tournament website and marketing materials, recognition at reception, giveaway opportunity)
- $1,500 Lunch Sponsor (includes company name/logo/link on tournament website and marketing materials, recognition on all boxed lunches) (SOLD OUT)
- $1,000 Drink Sponsor (includes company name/logo/link on tournament website and marketing materials and recognition on all drink tickets) (SOLD OUT)
- $500 Putting Sponsor (includes company name/logo/link on tournament website and marketing materials, giveaway/networking opportunity at putting green and contest including signage) (SOLD OUT)
- $150 Tee Sponsor (visibility at one hole including signage and giveaway/networking opportunity at the hole)
Green Hills Retirement Community
Putting green sponsor:
Snyder & Associates
Van Wall Equipment
The Millhollin-Hensen Group at RBC Wealth Management
Mel & Kathy Weatherwax
Judy & Bill Hoefle
NIROD Corp., Inc.
Alumni Force LLC
Interested in sponsoring this event? Contact Jenny Pollard at email@example.com or complete our online sponsorship form