The Iowa State University Alumni Association Board of Directors established this award in 2000 to recognize individuals, businesses, organizations, or units whose programs or accomplishments brought broad recognition to the university and increased the involvement of ISU constituents in the life of the university during the year prior to being nominated. One award granted annually. Nominations due Dec. 1 annually.
- The information submitted by the nominator is what will be used to determine the strength of the award nomination. Be thorough with the submitted information.
- When nominating a “couple” for the award, be sure both individuals meet the selection criteria. Each person will be judged as if they are being independently nominated.
- This nomination will be considered only in the year in which it is submitted. The nominee's selection is based on the significant impact rendered the year prior to being nominated.
- Should the committee determine that the nominee would be more appropriately honored by means of a different award, it reserves the right to consider each nominee for other, more suitable recognition.
Those not eligible:
- Current members of the ISU Alumni Association staff, board of directors, and awards committee are ineligible to receive this award.
- Individuals currently holding or running for elected city, county, state or federal public office.
This form can not be saved. We recommend collecting all of the information before filling out this form.
Optional: You can provide up to two additional supporting materials for this nomination. Only two additional pieces of support will be accepted. These can be in the form of letters of support, links to articles/videos, etc.